Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

Hey Yall So this week was a hard week. I had to say goodbye to everyone in Cassville. It was really hard actually. I didn't think that saying goodbye would be that hard, but it honestly was. I was hoping the week would be slow, but it went by so fast. I hope that sometime soon i will get to serve around there again, so i can go and visit some of those wonderful people there. When i got to Tahlequah I honestly didn't know what to think. We have a really nice apartment, and i have my own Bathroom which is nice. I really like my companion. the only thing i dont like about him is he loves to bike, and im fat, so that is rough! ;) but really he is good. The people here are mostly older, so that is kinda weird, but its alright. The only really cool thing i can think of that happened since i got here is week is yesterday we were out biking, and our appointment feel through, and we had nothing to do so we prayed and asked Heavenly Father for a guidance, and a for a miracle, we both thought we should go tracting so we knocked on a few houses, and we got 2 potential investigators, and we taught one lady the restoration, and she told us to come back, so it was so cool to see God answer our prayer. That was most of my week. Thank you all for everything, and I love all of you
Elder Sorensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment