Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

​Hey
this week was a pretty good week. We taught a ton of lessons. We called our whole branch roster and set up some appointments with less actives, and that went really good i thought. We taught a bunch of them, and  they seemed like they were all good lessons. We have one investigator that is looking really promising and also another one that is really good potential. I went on exchanges on Wednesday. Elder Thomas came to Cassville with me. We had a pretty good day, and we taught quit a few lessons. We also had a world wide missionary training meeting last wednesday. That was really good i learned a ton. On thursday i was eating lunch and a crown came off of my tooth, so i had to get that re glued on. that was a great experiance. haha not really.  But Yesterday i spoke in church. I spoke on being Genuine. then in sunday school there was almost a fight between two members over deep doctrine. Our branch president had to step in and stop the fighting. It was awesome. But that was my week basically. I Love Yall
Elder Sorensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment