Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016

​Hey YallI
I have had a pretty crazy week this week. So on Monday we went up to stocken to play volleyball with our district. We thought it was only 30 miles away, and it turned out it was 76 miles away, so we had a lot of driving to do. Volleyball was a blast though. Then on Tuesday Elder Thompson started saying all of his goodbyes. It was really weird to be there with him while he was doing that, because last time my companion left I left too, so we both said goodbye. This time it was just him, so I felt awkward because I am staying. Then on Thursday I got my new companion. Elder Day. He is from Evenston Wyoming. a fun fact about him is he went to the same school as my MTC companion and they know each other so that is really cool. He has been on his mission for 21 months so he is almost done. Then Friday was a great day. So we were looking through our apartment and I found this ugly brown suit. The pants were a little small for me, but I wore them anyway. They looked like brown yoga pants on me, but they were long enough so I wore them all day. It was so funny. Then we taught one of our investigators named Marcie. She hasn't been progressing very much lately, but we had such an amazing lesson, and she came to church on Sunday which was awesome. We still have a long ways to go with her, but we are getting close. Then at night I burned my tie for my 6 month mark. This is a tie I got in fort scott at a second hand store. I got it for free. I soaked it in lighter fluied and lit it on fire. so I guess it surpised me how quick the whole thing caught on fire so In the picture I attaced to it you can see the look of surprise in my eyes. But this week has been great. Mostly just running around having elder day meet everyone. I love you all so much
Elder Sorensen






No comments:

Post a Comment