Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

Hey everyone how are you doing?
This week has been a pretty good week!! So on Wednesday I had my first District Meeting as a District Leader, and let me tell you, it was something! I think it turned out alright, but i was sure happy when it was over! Then Thursday was the greatest day! We had an investigator who has been investigating for over a year, and the only reason she hasnt been baptised is because she was living with her boyfriend who is a less active member! Well she let us know that they have moved into diffrent houses, and her boyfriend is working on getting the priesthood so he can baptise her! Well then later that night we had a lesson with Ciera! It was so good! She is so awesome! We set a baptism date for June 4th, and she starting crying when we invited her! It was so sweet! Then saturday and Sunday was Stake conferance. Elder Golden of the Seventy came, and it was sooo good! Then Sunday was my 10 month mark! Time has flown by so fast! I am so excited for what is to come though! Yall have a great week, and I love you!
Elder Jordan Sorensen 




Then this one is two of the cutest little kids in the whole world! There names are Vander and Medow! They are from an active family, and I love playing with them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment