Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016

Hey This week has been a pretty good week! On Monday we went on a hike with some other missionaries, and it was pretty fun! we didnt get to stay long, but it was good. Then on Tuesday Elder Day called! He was my last companion, and he went home on Friday, so he called me on Tuesday and told me goodbye and such. It was kinda sad because i really like him, and now he is home. On Wednesday it was sweet! We set a baptismal date with a family! They are like 60 and have a few kids that come to their house all the time! They said they want to try and be baptised on May 21st! so im way excited for that. Their name is the Wilder family! On Friday it was my 9 month mark! how crazy is that??? I have been gone now for 9 months! Time has realy flown by! I am loving it though! on Sunday President and Sister Loveland came to our church, and spoke! They did a really great job, but This morning at 3 am some girl called and texted us saying that she was going to kill herself. Elder Naef talked to her, and I think he got everything calmed down, but it was kinda a crazy night. Thats it for me! I love yall
Elder Sorensen

Its a place called meditation cave! its cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment