Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015

Hey yall.
this week has been so great. at the first of the week we just said all our goodbyes in fort scott. it was kinda hard with some, and with other people it was super easy. I know that sounds bad, but it was good to leave there. on Thursday I got to Cassville. oh my goodness I love it here. we have a baptism on the 16th, and the branch is super awesome. I am still trying to get to know everyone here, but I love it. My companion is Elder Thompson. I really love him. we get a long really well. here is my new mailing address

Cassville, Missouri 65625
I love yall
Love Elder Sorensen 

A bunch of missionarys at chillies with brother Fowler. He is an old guy living in Parsons. me and him really got along. so he took me out to eat before I left as a early birthday present.

Elder Sorensen, Brother Fowler, and Elder Jackson


Elder Sorensen, Brother Fowler, and Elder Whitby


Elder Sordensen and Elder Whitby in a Siamese elder suit playing the ukulele.


Elder Sorensen with the Martins.  They are just a super awesome couple that can cook really good.


Elder Sorensen and Elder Whitby at transfer point.


Elder Sorensen and Elder Jackson at transfer point.


Elder Sorensen and Elder Grey at transfer point.


Elder Sorensen and Elder Thompson on bike day.


The last two are me with night vision goggles on that a crazy investigator from Cassville had.


No comments:

Post a Comment