Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015

Hey everybody!
This week has been pretty good. so I forgot to tell you that we have a baptism on the 16th. I had nothing to do with it. the date was already set when I got here, but he is such a cool guy. His name is Brandon and I really like him. We have had a ton of lessons. Maybe it really isn't that much, but compared to what I did in fort scott it is like night and day difference. I love it here so much. Me and Elder Thompson are getting a long really well. We didn't have anything crazy happen this last week except on Thursday we had a conference with Bradley D Foster of the Seventy. it was really good. he is such a spiritual man He was in Rodgers Arkansas in the morning then Springfield Missouri in the after noon then Tulsa Oklahoma the next day.  Me and Elder Thompson were the only two people from our zone in the Rogders one so we got our "zone picture" but it was just us to so that was really awesome. I cant think of any other stories right now, but I love it here so much, and I love yall
Love Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment